Temperature Controller MKII
Heat & Cool
with waterproof 4mm probe
Control the power of your 2200w elements & cooling devices like a fermentation fridge.
This temperature controller can be used to automate your reflux or pot still.
Control the fermentation temperature of your fermenter using a heat belt & a fridge. With programmable temperature profile integration. Set a step fermentation profile to raise the temp near the end of fermentation, or slowly reduce your cold crash gradually to not shock the yeast.
This device will allow you to program step mash temperatures and general control of your HLT/Mash Tun or Boiler. Complete plug and play with whatever application you wish to use it for.
This can all be done without the need to go to your temperature controller and manually change it every time. Set & forget!
- High accuracy 0.1 degree C.
- Dual AU sockets so you can control heating & cooling devices with the one device.
- Made with 30amp cooling relay (fridges which can draw large amounts of power when turning on after a while) and 10amp heating relays. Rated for use with 10amp appliances.
- Works from -45C up to 120C
- Comes with fully waterproof probe so you can immerse the probe in water.
- Manufactured in compliance with Australian Standards